SALES MANAGER – C&I ROOFTOP SOLAR
Formative Search has partnered with a world market leader in Energy, and in Vietnam, they immersed themselves in the Rooftop Solar PV space. With a vision to broaden their Renewable Energy business, the company is looking to hire several key people to join their fast-growing team based in HCMC. This opportunity is at a time when our client is enjoying incredible success and growth across South East Asia. The main focus of this role is to develop new business with the Solar Energy program, developing distributed energy rooftop projects targeting the commercial and industrial sectors.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Market research across the Commercial & Industrial (C&I) business, including but not limited to marketing, business development, review and budgeting cycle in the country.
- Develop accurate segmentation and targeting of the market including identification of customer and market opportunities, market entry strategy, establishing balance of long-term pipeline and short-term revenue.
- Manage business communications internally and externally, including project press releases, case study development and videos.
- Create country market intelligence packs to inform price and place decisions. Establish scalable promotional tools and processes including B2B digital marketing.
- Structure and Industrialize the process around identifying and serving customers’ needs to match the company’s corporate strategy between teams in the different geographies, regional hub and HQ.
- Source potential leads for partnerships, joint-ventures and equity investment.
- Design cooperation structures, define role-sharing and assess economics of these partnerships or joint-ventures.
- Liaise with banks and project finance team in HQ for refinancing of asset portfolio; Financial model follow-up and optimization.
- Performance will be assessed by pipeline generation, projects closed, project profitability, revenue, customer relationship enhancement, brand influence, enhanced competitiveness and team building. A strong candidate would be someone with a strong commercial skillset to both manage a complex network of both internal and external stakeholders to meet aggressive growth targets; and has the passion for renewable energy especially solar energy..
- Minimum 7 years of experience in operations, business to business marketing, finance, corporate development roles or similar (title to be commensurate with experience)
- Understanding of conducting M&A, joint-venture or similar transactions; Knows how to analyse the market to identify attractive customers.
- Graduate from a premier university with a degree in business, finance or economics. In progress of post-graduate degree, MBA and/or related professional qualifications considered a positive.
- Familiarity with economic and financial models and project financing principals
- Ability to create presentations to be shared with investors and financiers; Able to negotiate on high-value contracts and help bring them to a close.
What will you get from this opportunity?
Aside from taking the next step in your career with the market leader that has an amazing brand and proven track record in Renewable Energy, this established company is well-known for its incredibly low employee turnover. This means, you will expect to be provided with a range of professional development in all levels and a real chance to grow and progress within the company. Internal mobility is a big thing with our client, and transfers to other offices around the globe can be offered to you, following performance in the role.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached.