My client is looking for talents who passionate about driving the productive efforts of multiple agile teams through facilitating continuous improvement using agile & scrum.
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups.
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks.
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration.
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders).
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests.
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
- Help teams implement changes effectively.
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity.
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
- Proven experience with all stages in SDLC
- Experience in a software industry role (engineer, designer, QA, etc)
- Experience with Scrum / Kanban methodologies
- Plus with Scrum Master Certification
- Preferable with experience to financial or start up environment.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.