Formative Search is working closely with a client who is spending billions to become a truly diversified energy giant, promoting the use of Renewable Energy. Making the move to cleaner energy, they are providing all-in-one solutions to the development and construction of its renewable energy projects becoming the leading IPP globally with its solar, wind and hydro assets.
In Asia, where the focus of this energy transition is taking place, they have engaged us on a search for a Senior Asset Manager
What will you do?
- Operating Plan to support the external Asset Management Contractor in reviewing, challenging, improving the O&M contractor’s operating plan;
- Operating Reports: Challenging content, coordinating Q&As, presenting to management monthly and annual operating reports;
- Auditing of O&M Contractor activities, regular site visit to audit O&M contractor(s) activities and performance;
- Performance monitoring/improvement: Monitoring performance of the plant through SCADA system and recommend activities to optimise and improve energy performance and availability
- Corrective Maintenance
- Facilitating, reviewing and interrogating Root Cause Analysis as provided by the O&M Contractor, EPC Contractor and/or equipment suppliers;
- Monitoring insurance policies and facilitating timely and successful claims (warranty and insurance) including assisting with documentation and collection of evidence;
- Actively managing construction contract punch lists to resolution;
- Tracking relevant project permits, licenses renewals and approvals as required
- Reviewing and ensuring compliance with HSE management plans and HSE corrective action register prepared by Asset Management Contractor
What do you need?
- Minimum 5 years in renewables projects asset management role
- Engineering, science or related degree
- Relevant experience in contract managements and dispute management
- Strong command of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Project
- Methodological, process and detail oriented
- Team player
- Ability to travel to different project sites across South East Asia
- Able to work independently and under pressure and meet deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity to join a major energy company that has been very active in the region. Please reach out for a confidential discussion at firstname.lastname@example.org.