Formative Search have partnered with a global technical consultancy, who are at the forefront of infrastructure development and responsible for some of the worlds most impressive projects. Covering Design, Engineering, Architectural and financial consulting, this organization is leading the way in innovate project solutions.
As the Energy division grows in Asia, we are seeking a ‘Senior Consultant’ for Renewable Energy Advisory. The role will be based in Singapore and cover projects across Asia.
- Undertake Technical Due Diligence for Wind, Solar Hydro and Energy Storage projects
- Deliver technical M&A and pre-lend due diligence studies.
- Oversea feasibility studies and early stage design for Renewable Energy projects.
- Work with the global team to execute consulting engagements.
- Support business development team to pitch and win new business.
- Relevant technical/engineering qualification and experience
- 5+ years’ experience post qualification
- Experience delivering M&A and re-lend due diligence studies
- Strong understanding of how technical risks effect financial transactions.
- Experience in client management between IPP's, Funds, Lenders.