Oil (fuel trading)– Senior Legal Manager- 8 + PQE
We are working with a niche fuel trading company, with multiple offices spanning Asia. They are now looking for a Senior Legal Manager to add to a lean team, and assist with a wide variety of legal related work.
You will support the General Counsel and provide legal support across all operational functions. This includes drafting, reviewing and negotiating of various types of commercial contracts (procurement, charterparty, sales and purchase to name a few). The role comprises a mix of providing support to new projects whilst ensuring compliance and regulatory needs are met. The work will see you partnering closely with the commercial business, senior management and external clients.
In a nutshell :
- Ideal candidates will have at least 8 years of experience
- Law degree from a reputable university
- Strong fluency in Mandarin
- Some in-house experience particularly in the oil or marine sector
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to manage stakeholders in various geographies and across business verticals
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a fast paced environment