My client is leading logistic company based in Singapore and looking for Senior Manager, Architecture.
- Lead the architecture team to establish and continuously improve our IT system architecture framework
- A key decision maker that chooses the applicable technologies, programming language and architecture framework
- Ensure systems developed are seamlessly integrated with our IT architecture
- Ensure architecture can withstand the cyber attacks.
- Lead the application team that project manages all the new system development
- Ensure the system development are align with the latest viable technologies for our business / operations digital solutions
- Establish the right UI/UX for all future application use across stakeholders.
- Vendor management and selection for all the system development
- Manage and plan digital operations budget on an annual basis
- Professional certification in CITPM, PMP or post-graduate degree preferred
- Experienced in project and vendor management.
- Experienced gained either at a supervisory or management level
- Strong process improvement knowledge
- Advanced tech skills: Digital product architecture building, API development and testing, DevOps skills
- Strong UI/UX experience and knowledge to build applications
If you are interested for the role, please email your resume to email@example.com
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.