Formative Search has partnered with one of the fastest growing renewable energy companies. Our client is an early stage growth Solar PV developer with a focus on frontier solar markets in emerging Asia. They have a proven track record of excellence in execution and are looking for a highly motivated and entrepreneurial-minded Senior O&M Lead to join their fast-growing regional development team.
- Lead the team assigned to the operational and maintenance contractual.
- Overseeing the company's portfolio of solar projects.
- Ensure the operational aspects of the projects under contract are managed to the requirements.
- Ensure works are organized to maximize performance and safe operation of the plant;
- Form effective working relationships with the portfolio O&M providers
- Highlight and escalate commercial issues and help provide evidence for commercial claims to project the project company's position.
- Background in Mechanical engineering or Electrical Engineering, strong technical expertise in O&M for energy projects
- Geographically diverse experience of managing energy portfolio in multiple countries, preferably in the region
- Proven track record in Project Management of operational solar projects.
- Proven ability to manage O&M providers to achieve excellent asset performance.
- Demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships with O&M providers.
- Working knowledge of project planning processes and able to multi-task effectively.
- Able to remain composed and professional under pressure, keeping a positive outlook.
- Driven and able to take initiative, utilizing time efficiently to meet deadlines effectively.
- Excellent attention to detail, using evidence-based monitoring processes, with an emphasis on safety.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, proficiency in English