Formative Search has begun working closely with a boutique investment fund who is investing heavily in one of the pioneers in water & wastewater technology company, promoting the use of advanced technology to reduce energy consumption. Making the move to cleaner and more efficient energy, they are building and operating Water Treatment plants catered for Fortune 500 brands, MNCs, and SMEs in Asia. They are doing this through their unique water technology solutions being installed on multiple facilities and locations for their commercial and industrial clients.
In Asia, where the focus of this energy transition is taking place, they have engaged us on a search for a Senior Process Engineer to be based in Singapore who has the experience in working within a commercially orientated project management team reporting to the Technical Director, providing technical and project support for the delivery of innovative projects on time and budget which achieve high quality, safety and environmental standards at a high level in a start-up paced environment.
- Working in a multi-disciplinary Sales & Operations team
- Ensure all aspects of the Process engineering design effort including design calculations, drawings, specifications and technical documents are delivered accurate, cost effective, on budget and schedule and fit for purpose for the project and business requirements
- Ensure engineering designs follow the standard design workflows, systems and procedures
- Supply drafting and estimating teams with information to assist in the production of detailed drawings, the development of tools, quantities, materials lists and cost estimates as required
- Preparing technical data to obtain quotations, for contract documentation and technical literature or in the analysis of failures
- Liaise with key client stakeholders concerning the design, installation, construction and commissioning of assigned work
- Support the project team in the initiation, planning, execution and completion of the full delivery cycle of a program of projects
- Bachelor of Engineering (Process Engineering specialising in Water and Wastewater treatment)
- MInimum 5-7 years’ engineering experience, in either design or operations in a related industry, such as water or waste treatment plants or equipment suppliers
- Registered Professional Engineer (CPEng) and RPEQ qualified
- Significant detailed engineering experience within an engineering contracting or consultancy organisations in the resource sector, municipal, Food & Beverage, oil & gas and/or petrochemical industries.
- Experience in STP, WWTP, and UF/RO Membrane treatment plant design highly preferred
- Detailed knowledge of Singapore & International codes and standards, good engineering practice and experienced at interpreting the applicable statutory requirements
- Process design, process calculations, PIDs, Datasheets experience
- Ability to provide technical solutions and problem solve
- Highly developed interpersonal and written communication skills with the ability to successfully negotiate outcomes
- Ambition to participate in the development of goals, plans, systems and projects to achieve