Formative Search is currently working with a leading renewable energy firm based in Malaysia with operations across Asia that is looking to rapidly grow its team, and they are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join them and oversee both domestic and international projects.
The ideal candidate must have at least 6 years of experience with a good track record of completed projects in the renewable energy sector.
- Manage the design, engineering and construction of C&I solar PV systems, including but not limited to the electrical, structural and mechanical aspects of the projects.
- Develops, maintains and executes the project proposal or work plan.
- Establish and oversee the work plan, staffing and budgeting for the project.
- Conduct engineering site visit to plan equipment and interconnection locations at the site and connections to the existing electrical system.
- Coordinates preparation and regular updates of the project execution plan.
- Ensure completion of projects within the time frame and budget with quality.
- Has primary responsibility for overseeing execution of and compliance with construction contracts
- A degree in Engineering is required
- At least 6 years of experience in project management
- Must have at least completed 2 full-cycle renewable energy projects.