Formative Search is currently working alongside a leading renewable energy developer with a successful track record of completed projects across the APAC region. They are currently looking for a Senior Regional Project Manager to join their team to oversee the development and execution of their projects across APAC and to identify new innovative technologies to improve efficiencies.
The successful candidate must have at least 10 years of engineering and project management experience, with at least 8 years overseeing large infrastructure and renewable energy projects in Asia.
- Follow in detail all technical, EPCM contractors and contractual aspects
- Manage the contract with the Owner's Engineer.
- Detail review and setup of service contract
- Define, discuss and manage all technical aspects
- Support the technical aspects up to Financial Close and or finalization of EPCM contracts.
- Establish systems and processes for monitoring and controlling progress of the construction project
- Lead and support the commercial team with PPA negotiations
- Lead and manage the construction of the project based on EPCM contracts and Owner's Engineers Contract
- Contract and manage any other study, survey, environmental or similar contract required in the construction period.
- Manage variations order and or claims if any.
- At least 10 years of experience in the engineering and project management
- 8 years of experience in the renewable energy sector
- A successful track record of completed utility scale and C&I solar projects in Asia