Our client is a global tech company working on high-performance, globally scalable Financial systems based in Jakarta, Indonesia. They are currently looking for a Software Development Engineering Manager who is results-oriented and able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Supervise and lead the engineering team for financial services.
- Direct and coordinate production, operations, quality assurance, testing, or maintenance in industrial plants.
- Oversee the research and development of new products and procedures.
- Hire, train, and mentor other engineers and supporting staff.
- Write performance reviews and solve internal issues.
- Discuss and lay out project specifications.
- Make detailed plans to accomplish goals.
- Analyze market demand and available resources.
- Review, approve, or modify product designs.
- Develop overall concepts for a new product.
- Check technical accuracy of work.
- Establish administrative policies, procedures, and standards.
- Coordinate activities of unit with other units or organizations.
- Confer with higher levels of management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent
- 5+ years of software engineering experience, Java, Linux, Unix environment
- 2+ years experience managing software development team
Interested candidates, kindly drop your resume to email@example.com.