Our client is a leading Climate tech company who are currently looking to implement software engineering experience of building UIs and delivering climate data. As part of this team, you'll be given opportunity to utilize your skill set with chances and learn across the stack (e.g., data stores, pipelines and architectures; geospatial data and interactive visualizations).
- Build compelling and high-performance climate data visualizations, using libraries such as d3 and visx as well as geospatial data
- Develop performant services allowing our customers to access climate signals
- Identify unified climate data models by collaborating with cross-functional team
- Manage and deliver climate data into the application
- Ensure software quality across our products including documentation, testing, monitoring and observability
- Deploying services on our Kubernetes clusters
- Experience with Python
- Experience with HTTP Python frameworks
- Experience with a of data stores, like Elastic, Postgres, Cassandra
- Experience designing schemas and APIs
- Experience automating quality checks - eg tests, static checks, monitoring metrics and alarms
Our client has some impressive growth ambitions for the climate tech community, this could be a fantastic story to be part of and the right time to join for a talented candidate. Interested candidates, kindly apply or drop your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Formative Search is a specialist recruitment agency based in Singapore. We recruit mid to senior-level candidates in the Legal & Corporate Governance, Renewable Energy, and Technology industries across Asia-Pacific