Formative Search is working closely with one of the fastest growing renewable energy companies. Our client is an early stage growth Solar PV developer with a focus on frontier solar markets in emerging Asia. They have a proven track record of excellence in C&I Solar execution and are looking for a highly motivated candidate to join their fast-growing team to oversee both LSS and C&I projects in Sabah, Malaysia.
What will you do?
- Follow in detail all technical, EPCM contractors and contractual aspects
- Manage the contract with the Owner's Engineer.
- Detail review and setup of service contract
- Define, discuss and manage all technical aspects
- Support the technical aspects up to Financial Close and or finalization of EPCM contracts.
- Establish systems and processes for monitoring and controlling progress of the construction project
- PPA understanding and correlation with construction works.
- Continuation of Pre-NTP maters as required.
- Manage the construction of the project based on EPCM contracts and Owner's Engineers Contract
- Progress follow-up, milestone, payments, claims management
- Contract and manage any other study, survey, environmental or similar contract required in the construction period.
- Manage the daily coordination with others department and support functions.
- Manage the construction process as per the schedule and budget
- Manage/support variations order and or claims if any.
- Prepare and coordinate the handover from BD and later at COD to operations.
- At least 7 years of experience in the energy industry
- 4 years of experience in the field of project management
- Working understanding of EPCM contracts
- Working knowledge of the technical aspects of solar power station design
- Good understanding of solar power plant operations
- Must be willing to be based in Sabah for the long-term