Formative Search is working with an international investor and renewable energy developer are seeking a Wind Project Development Director to join their growing team in South East Asia, and they are looking for a Project Development Director who will be in charge of managing utility scale onshore wind project development from origination to completion.
The ideal candidate must have at least 10 years of renewable energy development background, ideally with utility scale onshore wind projects. If successful, the candidate will get to work alongside an experienced team of professionals with a track record of completed projects across the region.
- Identify and originate onshore wind project opportunities across the SEA region for the business including greenfield, brownfield, and acquisition opportunities
- Manage project development from inception to end point and plan and track project milestones
- Drive the development of the current pipeline of projects
- Supervision of personnel throughout the environmental and planning process
- Work and build strong relationships with key stakeholders including Network Operators, Consultants, Contractors, and Equipment suppliers
- Interface with both internal and external stakeholders of the project.
- 10 years of experience in the renewable energy sector with a track record of onshore wind projects developed.
- Knowledge of the energy landscape in the SEA region such as PPA, land acquisiton, etc.
- A degree in Engineering is required
- Solid understanding of EPC contracts and PPAs