Lead or manage the development and evaluation of potential wind energy business opportunities, including environmental studies, permitting, and proposals. May also manage construction of projects.
1) Provide technical support for the design, construction, or commissioning of wind farm projects.
2) Prepare wind project documentation, including diagrams or layouts.
3) Review or evaluate proposals or bids to make recommendations regarding awarding of contracts.
4) Manage wind project costs to stay within budget limits.
5) Prepare requests for proposals (RFPs) for wind project construction or equipment acquisition
6) Manage site assessments or environmental studies for wind fields.
7) Update schedules, estimates, forecasts, or budgets for wind projects.
8) Supervise the work of subcontractors or consultants to ensure quality and conformance to specifications or budgets.
9) Lead or support negotiations involving tax agreements or abatements, power purchase agreements, land use, or interconnection agreements.
10) Provide verbal or written project status reports to project teams, management, subcontractors, customers, or owners.
11) Review civil design, engineering, or construction technical documentation to ensure compliance with applicable government or industrial codes, standards, requirements, or regulations.