Formative Search is currently working alongside a reputable renewable energy developer with an impressive track record of completed projects across the world. They are currently looking for a Wind Project Manager to join their team in Ho Chi Minh city to oversee the execution of their pipeline of projects.
The ideal candidate must have at least 10 years of engineering experience and a track record of completed renewable energy projects, preferably wind. The successful candidate will get to work alongside an international team of professionals who have successfully developed multiple renewable energy projects.
- Establish an effective and robust Project Management Plan
- Control all structuring phase costs and ensure that expenditure remain within the set thresholds
- Management of resources & ensuring deliverables are achieved on time
- Support negotiations with all suppliers and contractors
- Establish the management structure for the execution phase
- Assist and lead the supply chain division issuing RFP’s, managing the bid evaluation process
- Optimize and ensure that the project is within the budget
- Ensure effective contracts management during execution
- Ensure the company's compliance to the EPC Contract
- Manage project’s risk by identifying contract breaches and then creating a mitigation plan
- Ensure the sub-contractors' adherence to project processes and procedures
- Prepare contract change notices, monitor contract performance, including the reporting and status of contractor and EPC deliverables
- A degree in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is required.
- At least 10 years of experience in engineering with large infrastructure and renewable energy projects.
- Must have completed at least 1 full-cycle renewable energy project, preferably wind.
- Must be familiar with interfacing with the utilities and external stakeholders involved in renewable energy projects.
- Must have working knowledge of contracts related to renewable energy/power generation projects.