The ideal candidate must have at least 3 years of experience with financial modeling in large infrastructure or power projects, either with consultancies, owner or developer. The successful candidate will get to work alongside an experienced team of investment professionals with an impressive track record of successfully developing renewable energy projects across Asia Pacific.
- Perform investment analysis tasks assisting and reporting to a Partner
- Perform a variety of investment analysis work including modelling, research, investment paper writing, monitoring of investments and assisting in writing quarterly reports.
- Build the financial model based on technology, project and/ or jurisdiction, as may be required from time to time to support the investment activities and growth of the business;
- Prepare the relevant investment thesis, notes, papers, presentations, updates and reports
- Support the necessary project-related activities across the company's business units
- Closely monitor the performance of investments
- Liaise with personnel and employees and ensure timely and accurate reporting of information relating to the investments;
- Maintain relationships with local stakeholders, partners and suppliers;
- Support the investment relations team in interactions with the company's fund investors during fundraising and through the investment cycle
- Manage or participate in exit transaction.
- Cooperate with legal function to ensure that the project agreements and other relevant legal documents are appropriately structured and managed
- Attend progress meetings, internal meetings and investor meetings, as required.
- Provide briefings and project updates on a regular basis or as required;
- A degree in Finance is required, a Master's Degree will be advantageous
- 3-5 years’ experience working in corporate finance, investment banking or project finance
- Candidates with infrastructure or renewable energy experience are preferred
- Experience in Financial Modelling is required.
- Willingness to travel and visit project sites across Australia
- Must be willing to relocate to Melbourne
- Preference for CFA Charter holder or CFA Candidate.