Formative Search has begun working closely with one of the world’s largest Oil and Gas companies, who are spending billions to become a truly diversified energy giant, promoting the use of Renewable Energy. Making the move to cleaner energy, they are providing Solar Energy to Fortune 500 brands, MNCs, and SMEs all around the globe.
We are recruiting a Business Development Director, who will be managing the capital investment processes. It is essential that the Director understands all the commercial, legal, technical, and financial aspects of a project before approving it. This candidate serves as the point of contact for the various development, technical, and operations teams for strategic guidance on implementing projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with legal, fiscal and regulatory setup of entities across the region
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining a process for capital investment decisions
- Build a team for Business Development to cover various functions as the department grows
- The implementation of competitive project financing will begin once the necessary scale is reached. Then ensure that the administration processes to support the equity partner are kept up to date
- To work closely with the renewable energy industry to identify and transact on projects with competitive economics once operational. Then ensure that the administration processes to support the equity partner are kept up to date
- Assist with local government management, community relations, and land regulatory boards
- Knowledge of network investments, regulatory compliance, and delegated authority rules/decisions
- Must have experience in M&A and capital investment decision making
- Experience of tendering processes
- Identifying risks and providing solutions to mitigate them
- Knowledge of compliance and operation processes
- Prior experience and knowledge in Project Finance
If you are interested, please get in touch directly with Darren at firstname.lastname@example.org