Formative Search is currently working with one of the biggest renewable energy developers. Our client has a strong presence in Global Energy segment and over 150 active clients all over the world. The company specializes in global solar and energy storage projects, as well as operation and maintenance, asset management, along with electricity and other development services. Their team is searching for a Business Development Manager/Senior Manager to identify and assess project opportunities across Thailand.
- Manage the acquisition and development of solar projects in Thailand
- Actively seek and review opportunities as well as develop appropriate strategies for development, acquisition and execution of large-scale solar projects
- Perform opportunity qualification and commercial analysis of the project opportunities
- Help define project scope, budget estimations, execution strategies, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with management and stakeholders
- Manage energy business projects and our partners in all project stages
- Build and maintain a pipeline of successful projects in Thailand
- Build and sustain productive relationships with potential project partners, land owners, local residents, project developers, Government and regulatory bodies and other relevant market participants.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, memorandums, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Participate in trade-shows, workshops or other relevant events to promote company’s business interest and develop new project opportunities.
- Manage the negotiation of commercial transactions and project acquisitions when required.
- Manage the completion of legal documents with project stakeholders and in-house and external legal teams.
- 5-10 years of experience in Solar project development in Thailand
- Proven track record of successful projects in Thailand
- Decision making/judgment skills to assess the commercial and regulatory viability of projects
- High level of fluency in Thai and English
- Excellent problem resolution, planning and organisation skills
- Computer literacy skills sufficient to operate work processing, power point presentations, spreadsheets, financial modelling etc
- Professional demeanor and target driven
- Ability to make decisions, accept responsibility, autonomy and accountability
- The individual also must be self-motivated, with an ability to balance multiple activities while working under ambiguous targets
- A motivation to succeed and a desire to be constantly challenged
- Adheres to the policies and procedures as set by the company
- Adhere to the authority assigned to the role and
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Interested candidates kindly apply or reach out directly to Alecia at firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV.