Formative Search is working with a clean energy solutions company to provide integrated sustainable energy solutions. With Renewable Energy, Hydrogen, and Green Mobility, our client provides customers with low carbon solutions for reaching net zero emissions. They are currently seeking for a Chief Strategic Communications Officer based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Through the development and implementation of the overall brand and communications strategies, it will make them the global leader in integrated clean energy solutions.
- Develop and implement customer-centric brand activations to build global brand equity within relevant key markets
- Establish a framework for managing issues and crises within the company, and provide a solution to the management on crises and reputational issues
- Engaging external stakeholders either independently or with the senior leadership team and business unit leads when appropriate
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in corporate and start-up environments
- Expertise and understanding in brand management and communications, particularly in the creation and implementation of communication strategies. Prior experience in marketing/digital communications will be an added advantage.
- Experience in managing stakeholders and facilitating strategic discussions with important stakeholders
- Extensive networking and rapport within international/global strategic communications and media fraternity
- Prior knowledge on clean energy industry (e.g., markets, competitors, customers, and value drivers) will be an added advantage
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Keen interest in clean energy industry