Customer Engagement Manager
Plan to have 135 GW of renewables generation capacities in operation by 2030. 3GW is planned to achieved in 2025 by the Distributed Generation Business Unit (on-site solar) and 9GW by 2030.
Ambition is to develop in the next 5 years an international leadership and profitable presence in the solar distributed generation market.
• Develop strategic go-to-market plans and activities
• Act as the lead for implementing business development initiatives, including sales campaigns and growth platforms
• Monitor lead generation activities and provide frequent updates.
• Have a deep understanding of the customers activity, structure and coming up with proposals
• Manage the sales process, which includes supporting task and working with relevant teams.
• Identify and keep up to date with trends and gather market intelligence.
• Collaborate with Sales, Business Development functional specialists, Technical, Finance, and other resources as needed to support industry sector market segment and account team needs.
• Work with the sales teams to set the sales plan for each market including key account acquisition.
• Work with sales team to identify key accounts, brainstorm on actionable plans and timelines, and align with relevant team.
• University graduate with at least 8 years of sales experience, developing solutions and handling cost-benefit analysis.
• Has an entrepreneur mindset and is experienced in delivering results with regional teams.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Knowledgeable of market and industry dynamics
• Able to multitask and manage different processes concurrently
• Competent with the use of Microsoft Power BI, Power Point, Word and Excel, including the use of Pivot tables, reporting, charts.