Formative Search is currently partnered with a leading Renewable Energy business that is based in Singapore and they are currently looking for an Environmental, Sustainability and Governance (ESG) Senior Manager to join their team.
The ideal candidate must have at least 7 years of experience in corporate sustainability with a global renewable energy business or private equity firm. The ideal candidate will get to work alongside a team of renewable energy veterans to develop the industry across Asia.
- Articulate an ESG strategy that it is directly tied to the business' strategies and goals
- Develop and execute corporate sustainability initiatives and strategies
- Develop and execute an overall program management and change management strategy related to business initiatives/processes
- Develop annual and long-term UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Prepare annual ESG/Sustainability reports on progress to UN SDGs and per the SASB reporting methodology
- Creates policies, guidelines related to sustainability programs affecting the environment, health, and safety of the organization.
- Engages with internal stakeholders and presenting regular sustainability reports and conduct sustainability assessments.
- Manage the due diligence on all business unit's Sustainability Policies
- Bachelor’s degree graduate preferably in Environmental Science, Engineering or any equivalent
- Minimum of 5-years of managerial level experience in corporate sustainability
- Knowledge and experience in global environmental standards and frameworks: such as UN Sustainable Development Goals (UNSDGs), Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB), Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) and others
- Experience designing or redesigning an ESG program.
- Experience with ESG and sustainability from an investor-side