Formative Search is working with a prominent biofuel supply & trading company on hiring a ESG manager based in Singapore to support their objectives in meeting the ESG policies and guidelines.
- Design, support the ESG objectives of the company and help meeting the goals by identifying the key business factors that would affect ESG performance and educating the stakeholders on the importance of sustainable management.
- Compose the annual sustainability report in alignment with SGX guideline.
- Plan and execute regular events, conferences and roadshows for investors and non-governmental business associations to share presentations and best practices for the stakeholders.
- Originate press releases, corporate and investor presentation materials.
- Conduct thorough market, industry, and competitor research to identify trends.
- Edit and proofread the English versions of the board reports and other corporate communications materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or relevant field with 3-5 years of experience in ESG & Sustainability reporting.
- Fluent in English and Chinese Mandarin.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and experienced in handling media, and across all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
If you are keen to know more about this role, please feel free to contact Lily at Lily@formativesearch.com