Grid Connection Manager
• Evaluating and locating project sites for hybrid generation and storage projects
• Managing grid connection application process with AEMO or NSP.
• Providing costing and feasibility analysis for project development and screening
• Deep understanding of the technical and commercial requirements of network service providers
• Strong project management capability, including the ability to manage multiple competing
• Experience in tendering grid connection packages to EPC contractors.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in the energy and infrastructure sector in Australia with at
least 6 years of grid connection management experience
• Deep understanding of using transmission planning software for load flow modeling.
• Experience with Optimal Power Flow (OPF) models such as PROMOD, UPLAN or DAYZER.