Formative Search is working with an Indonesian Capital Market company within the renewable energy space who is expanding their team in the Asia region. They are looking for a Group Head of HR in Singapore who will be reporting to the CEO of the company. The Head of HR will be tasked to manage all the key HR functions and providing strategy plans to the business.
What will the Group Head of HR be doing?
- Interacting with the business leaders and CEO
- Managing the full spectrum of the HR functions including talent management, employee development, performance management, and employee engagement
- Providing strategic planning approaches within the business
- Given the opportunity to lead a small team of 2-3 to support the operations of the company
What will the Group Head of HR look like?
- Minimum 15 years of experience in strategic HR Partner or HR generalist roles
- International experience preferably APAC region
- Outstanding communication skills to be able to interact with the management team and peers
- A critical thinker who is independent and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possessing a strategic mindset with the ability to demonstrate operational efficiency within the business
This is a unique opportunity to join a Capital Market company that is helping energy intensive industries in becoming more sustainable. They offer an attractive salary package and have an impressive culture. If you think that the role fits you or is what you are looking for, please contact me at email@example.com.