Head of C&I Solar Business
• Identify issues and opportunities, understand trends and provide specialized business
management advice to respective teams and management. While raising awareness in
the industry, external and internal, enterprise and business awareness.
• Provide functional and business level communications to ensure messages to
stakeholders and/or employees are consistent, appropriate, and aligned to business.
• Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-
term operational excellence.
• May lead relevant governance meetings or committees and related deliverables.
Representing the business on governance and control issues.
• Identify and evaluating both existing and new sales and partnership opportunities with
end users, developers and EPCs in Solar C&I segment
• Conduct due diligence on new clients and opportunities (partnerships and proposals) and
to assist in sales and engineering resource allocation and pipeline management.
• Developing and executing innovative business models and strategic partnerships with
developers, EPCs and Blue Chip Enterprise clients for Solutions business in APAC.
• Take a lead role in developing new-business proposals and presentations that create and
nurture opportunities and partnership, including engineering and bundled procurement
services and technology successfully
• Ultimately develop people, systems and processes to assure the safe, high quality, on
budget and on time engineering and construction of solar power generation facilities
• Actively monitor and influence compliance across Asia by visiting sites, talking to the
workforce and implementing pragmatic and value adding safety and quality initiatives
• Identify, develop and maintain systems to maximize construction efficiency, quality in
construction, timely delivery and insightful resource management and forecasting
• Build a network of trusted and capable construction partners and work with the
commercial team to screen, procure and onboard them onto projects
• At least 10 years of project engineer, project management and senior leadership roles in the engineering and construction industry, preferably within renewable energy space
• Proven ability to deliver in a multi-national, highly distributed business while maintaining close communication and collaboration.
• Proven ability to anticipate and control commercial, engineering and construction matters in a high paced construction environment while problem solving complex issues as they arise
• Able and willing to travel extensively across APAC