Our client is a long-term investor and co-developer of energy transition infrastructure assets for corporate decarbonisation, that is headquartered in Singapore, newly set up, and working across the Asia Pacific region. They have assigned Formative Search on an exclusive mandate to secure a Head of Corporate Solutions for their new platform, with the candidate being ideally based in Bangkok.
This is an exciting opportunity for the Head of Corporate Solution providing sustainable infrastructure, clean energy assets, and corporate decarbonization strategy across industry for corporate customers.
- Create and lead a dedicated core team that will be responsible for the development and operationalization Corporate Solutions Strategy in the Asia Pacific region;
- Ensure that the team can add value to our customers and partners through the joint development of innovative customized techno-commercial solutions, whilst developing feasibility assessment, design, value engineering, and quality control.
- Originate opportunities in Corporate Solutions Strategy including direct origination with customers, through partners and with investment-led approaches (e.g. joint ventures, brownfield acquisitions, etc.);
- Utilizing and integrating proven technologies (e.g. storage, combined heat and power, energy efficiency, bioenergy, solar, cooling and heating solutions) to develop and deliver customized energy-as-a-service (“EaaS”) solutions for customers across energy (power / heat), industry and mobility;
- Develop contractual frameworks, operating models, financial model templates (for EaaS solutions), technical evaluation tools, net zero / carbon / emissions calculation approaches and methodologies, etc.
- Take the lead and ownership to ensure that the Corporate Solutions Strategy is dynamic and proactively maintained in-step with requirements of customers as well as the proven products and technologies to stay ahead of the market;
- Work with partners and customers to develop medium to long-term strategy and a roadmap to enable the customer to achieve their sustainability / net zero decarbonization targets including identifying deliverable options;
We are looking for someone with a proven track record in delivering corporate decarbonisation solutions, has a masters or similar degree in Engineering, and comes with over 15 years of relevant experience. In addition, some attributes that are critical to the job are:
- Excellent leadership and team management experience, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with willingness to travel cross-border when needed.
- Empathy and willingness to understand the needs and aspirations of all our relevant stakeholders including customers, partners, investors.
- Be customer centric and commercially minded at all times without compromising ethics, integrity, and character.
Founded by highly experienced principals and backed by a European asset manager, you will be joining at an exciting time with an ability to meaningfully contribute to the growth and success of the business. This is a leadership role, working in close conjunction with the principals, to further develop and implement the Corporate Solutions Strategy across the Asia Pacific region, including building a core, high-quality team in Bangkok, Thailand. If this sounds like your next move, contact me personally on email@example.com.