Head of Development
• Identifying and Negotiating land related agreements for potential project locations of hybrid generation and storage projects.
• Liaise with government and community stakeholders in the land acquisition.
• Strong market knowledge on the planning processes and costs of renewable energy projects.
• Managing the development approval process from start to finish and various forms of related community engagement.
• Negotiation of power purchase agreement for hybrid and/or storage project.
• Worked with grid connection consultants on large scale renewable projects
At least 6 years in an active development role at a large-scale renewable developer in Australia
Bachelor of Engineering or a directed related discipline
At least 10 years of experience in the energy and infrastructure sector in Australia