Head of Renewable Energy Monitoring
- Development of data acquisition system and work processes to ensure efficiency when Monitoring renewable assets
- Proficient in solar monitoring platforms. Proactively identify asset alerts and create alert cases tickets. To provide recommendations on corrective actions and resolve issues efficiently.
- To provide technical support to field service technicians and DAS portal verifications as needed.
- Create new assets in platforms and connect it to data sources. Record and track contract entitlements.
- Ensure assets are fully onboarded to enable the automated reporting features. Produce and review reports for the Portfolio Operations Managers.
- Continuously identify, document, and adopt best practices and standardized operating procedures.
- 10 years of professional experience. At least 5 years of experience in the renewable energy industry, in monitoring operations, asset management, system design, or field service and maintenance.
- Understanding of solar and wind, monitoring systems, and maintenance processes.
- Experience with solar/wind monitoring platforms and their development
- Experience performing energy simulations in platforms like PV systems
- G Suite, CRM applications experience
- Electrical Engineer (BA), Environmental IT Engineer (BA) or similar background