Formative Search has partnered up with a Renewable Energy company. They are growing their team in Asia and are looking for a Head of Sustainability in Da Nang, Vietnam. The Head of Sustainability will lead all Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) matters for the company. You will be liaising with the COO on Health & Safety responsibilities projects in the development, construction, and operation of assets.
What will the Head of Sustainability do:
• You will be responsible in conducting ESG assessment
• To source and manage the consultants
• Handle due diligence studies
• Work and manage the biodiversity surveys
• Work very closely with the ESG & Sustainability personnel
• Manage and build up a team
How will the Head of Sustainability look like:
• Have experience in ESG and including knowledge of EHS best practices
• Have knowledge in the renewable business
• Self-driven with managerial experiences
• Leadership and team player
• Have excellent communication skills and detail oriented
• Willing to travel
This is a unique opportunity to join a renewable energy company that is helping to provide solutions for infrastructure and sustainability. They offer an attractive salary package and have an impressive culture. If you think that the role fits you or is what you are looking for, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.