Formative Search has partnered up with a fast growing renewable energy developer backed by one of the largest private equity funds.
We are looking for a Head of Technical Asset Management to join the team. You will be supporting the Director and leading the technical and commercial asset management team.
- Lead all tasks required during the operations phase of all projects including 3rd party renewable projects
- Remote Operations Centre (ROC) services such as monitoring, reporting, and ticketing
- Tracking technical performance analysis and recommend improvements on KPIs
- Cost control and Vendor Management (O&M contractors, hardware software suppliers, etc)
- Advise and consult with Development and Construction teams on all relevant TAM matters
- OPEX planning and forecasting
- Participate and lead due diligence activities
- Source for O&M contractors and take charge of contracts
- Technical support for EPC contracts
- Ensure compliance with local HSE regulations and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Environmental Science or similar
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in Operations & Maintenance and After Sales is essential, preferably in Solar Industry.
- Lead and motivate teams
- High customer orientation and ability to engage and influence clients positively
- Strong communicator and collaborator, especially in a multi-cultural environment
- Proficient in MS-Office suite of products, especially MS Excel and Power Point
- Willing and able to travel within Asia Pacific from time to time
Interested parties, please send your CVs to email@example.com to arrange a confidential chat.