Formative Search has been mandated with an exclusive and exciting HRD opportunity with a new Asia Renewable Energy platform. Based in Singapore, we are working closely with the CEO to recruit a Human Resources Director for them whom will lead the company’s growing HR efforts and initiatives across the region.
Responsibilities of the HR Director:
- Manage the overall HR organization to coordinate the HR function across multiple countries.
- Act when needed as the HR lead for countries where our client is present, managing directly all HR matters.
- Lead the complete HR integration of multiple acquired businesses and ensure its success.
- Work closely with the Executive team to define the new combined organization moving towards a unified set of HR rules, processes, and tools.
- Setting and deploying a new management incentive plan and defining together with the Executive team, the new culture of the company and leading its implementation.
- Advising the Executive team on potential necessary organization and management changes in order to achieve the objectives of the company.
- Work with the Executive team to identify the internal capability gaps as the company deploys its new strategy and lead the action plan to close these gaps.
- Set-up and manage the company performance appraisal process with the support of the in-country HR team, and propose ways to improve the process.
- Set-up and manage the learning and development process for the company.
- Lead directly the recruitment of senior roles across the organization.
- Support the executive team to create an engaged climate of work across the organization.
- Work with the executive team and the HR team to put in place and maintain the appropriate structure for rewards and benefits for the business.
- Manage employment relations with colleagues and attend their requests and/or grievances.
- Maintaining and updating policies and procedures with input from the legal team and in-country HR team.
Requirements of the HR Director:
- 15-20 years’ experience in HR management in a large multinational company.
- Track record of leading the HR function in a multinational company with best in-class practices and processes.
- Extensive experience in managing teams across countries and ability to work across cultures.
- Track record in leading the HR workstream as part of the integration of multiple acquired companies.
- Track record in defining and deploying within a large multinational company the culture, management incentive plan, talent acquisition and management processes, best in class HR processes.
- Track record in advising Executive team on organizational and management changes to improve the performance of the organization.
- Track record of developing and deploying programs to identify and grow internal talents.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a desire to go above and beyond the job description in order to ensure the success of the organization.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and business minded attitude looking for ways to solve issues in a pragmatic way.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environ
Our client is set to be a leader in Renewable Energy across Asia and this role is a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of this. Our client will compensate the successful candidate with an attractive package. If this sounds like it's for you, reach out for more information to email@example.com