Formative Search has partnered with a reputable fund that operates within infrastructure and renewable energy sectors. Currently they are searching for a Senior Investment Analyst/Investment Analyst to join their growing team.
The analyst and senior analyst will be working to support different investment managers across the 2 funds; 1 that is renewable energy focused and the 2nd fund that focuses water sanitation and ocean – infrastructure, production transmission and distribution, wastewater collection and treatment, sanitization WTE, biomass.
- Provide support to transactions on all fronts of deal activity and process management
- Establish a document management system that includes all relevant due diligence and project content
- Managing KYC and anti-money laundering checks, among other compliance, governance and internal approval processes
- Developing appropriate models for project financing and analyzing the data accordingly, particularly non-recourse financing
- Identifying potential financing structures for investment proposals and presenting them to the Investment Committee
- Analyze regional power / energy markets
- Performing a due diligence work-stream implementation
- Degree in Finance or relevant field
- 2-5 years of experience on financial modelling, non-recourse project finance and ideally have experience analysing models within the infrastructure and renewable energy space
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Team player with great interpersonal skills and a drive to contribute and add value
- Excited at the prospect of looking at developing markets across Asia
Interested candidates please apply or reach out directly to Alecia at firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV.