Formative Search has partnered with a newly set up Renewable Energy developer who is expanding their team across the Asia Pacific. To support the Country Head of renewables, we are looking for an Investment Manager in Australia who will be managing the project fundraising process, building partnerships and closing strategic deals.
What will the Investment Manager be doing?
- Lead the investment process for all renewable energy and energy transition projects in Australia.
- Be a business growth leader with a strong understanding of renewable fundraising and building investor relationships.
- Develop and implement financial fundraising and commercial strategies to deliver business growth and profitability in line with the company's overall goals and objectives
- Develop and maintain relationships by engaging existing partners and developing new partners, including banks, investors, international development funds and other financial institutions
- Collaboration across the company on investment opportunities and local strategy.
What will the Investment Manager look like?
- 8+ years of relevant investment experience within an infrastructure or renewable energy investment platform or in investment banking, fund management or corporate finance/M&A.
- Proven experience in financial fundraising for renewable and energy transition development
- Deep investor relations in Australia and strong networks with banks and international development institutions
- Experience in developing and executing business strategy
- Inspirational leadership style with a hands-on approach
This is a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of a new build out in Australia with a regional conglomerate. Our client is committing billions to be a new energies leaders across the Asia Pacific and will offer an attractive salary package. If this is for you, get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.