Formative Search has partnered with an exciting PV manufacturing company who are expanding across Asia. This platform manufactures and sells PV products and systems to companies, who are expanding rapidly in the Solar energy market. They are currently looking for a Key Account Manager to join their team in Malaysia.
- Develop and manage network of strategic partners and existing clients to expand module business in the local market
- Assisting customers to resolve issues related to financial, legal, energy production, and tax aspects of their projects, including order and shipment issues
- Analyze and monitor customer account data and develop reports on a regular basis based on customer information and development trends.
- Maintaining close communication with both internal departments and customers while managing the company’s sales process
- Develop methods to distinguish the company's proposal from other bidders in the sales RFP response
- conferences, trade shows, and events on behalf of the company to achieve the goal of increasing market awareness
- Minimum 5 years field sales experience in PV industry within Solar
- Strong technical background in PV on/off grid and BOS systems
- Experience in managing tender projects
- Good understanding of downstream influences in the PV industry value chain and competitive environment
- Ability to travel overseas for business
- Good proficiency in English is mandatory, with any local languages as an added advantage
Interested candidates may click ‘Apply’ or email Darren directly with your most updated CV at email@example.com