We are working with a leading independent private equity investment firm whose core focus is on deep-value companies with strong ESG-compliance and Impact across the Asia-Pacific region.
- Responsible for in-house legal matters including drafting agreements, addressing compliance issues, and participating in negotiation discussions
- Manage in-house and outside counsels on a variety of legal matters
- Work with MAS and other external parties on compliance issues under the Singapore Securities and Futures Act.
- Provide legal support to the various internal departments
- Negotiate and draft complex transactional agreements
- Taking pre-emptive measures to avoid legal risks and conflicts
- Qualified to practise law in Singapore
- 3-5 years' PQE
- Strong drafting skills
- M&A experience
- Fund experience a plus
- Monetary Authority of Singapore interaction a plus