Formative Search is working with a global social investment company headquartered in Singapore. They focus on funding initial stages of developments that would have a sustainable impact on the future. Our client is currently looking for a Portfolio and Risk Analysis Manager who will sit within the Portfolio Management team supporting and driving the management of joint ventures to financial close or exit.
- Establish tools that would aid in analysing and observe overall portfolio to be in line with various criteria such as financial sustainability, risks, development impact, etc
- Leading in data collection, compilation, and updating relevant data needed
- Report on the status of the portfolio to the company's Executive Committee on a regular basis, highlighting any trends, risks, or opportunities.
- Aid in presenting and reporting to relevant governance bodies
- Evaluate and present portfolio’s impact and possible new considerations and decisions for future investments and projects
- Assist Business Development team in reviewing pipeline to observe new opportunities
- Monitor and communicate on potential risks with the company’s team across Asia
- Ensuring risks are carefully registered
- Collaborate with project leaders on undertaking project’s risk in consideration with existing risk assessment frameworks
- Update and revise investment and credit risk management policies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 8-10 experience in investment management
- Thorough understanding of best practices, risk, and controls framework
- Experience in international corporations/infrastructure structures will be considered an advantage
- Proficient in financial modelling and highly analytical
Interested candidates may apply or email email@example.com directly with your most updated CV