Formative Search has begun working closely with one of the world’s largest Oil and Gas companies, whom are spending billions to become a truly diversified energy giant, promoting the use of Renewable Energy.
In Asia, where the focus of this energy transition is taking place, they are looking for a Project Delivery Manager to support the fast growth and build up their Renewable Energy business from its Headquarters in the vibrant hub of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Develop and manage Solar PV and Energy Storage projects
- Create and review of construction schedule including incorporated information from system design
- Delegate project Delivery team to execute projects
- Support other activities as Business Development and Operation and Maintenance of Solar PV Projects
- Develop and execute project risk management plans for new projects
- Evaluate project resource needs for executing the projects
- Lead and Support contract negotiations with vendors, suppliers and owners
- Produce, review and control Project schedules including constructions and key deliverables using MS Project and other schedule software’s
- Due Diligence of Solar Projects, Hybrid and Storage Projects
- Interface with government agencies on project executions on permit and consent
- Reporting of projects status to supervisors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is required
- Min. of 8 years of experience managing commercial infrastructure projects from development to execution
- At least 5 years of experience with Solar PV projects
- Experience with analysing site specific project strategies & development.
- Ability to manage Project staff and sub-contractors independently.