We are recruiting Head of Project Development for our client who is one of the world’s largest Oil and Gas companies, spending billions to become a truly diversified energy giant, providing Solar Energy to Fortune 500 brands, MNCs and SMEs all around the globe.
The Head of Project Development must be able to lead and manage a team to overcome technical, commercial and contractual challenges. This candidate must also be able to coordinate with stakeholders and evaluate potential projects with the Sales and BD teams.
- Ability to evaluate project needs
- Coming up with potential solutions for the given requirement
- Understanding of current market practices with regards to utility-scale renewable energy projects
- An understanding of the costs associated with renewable energy sources
- Ability to represent and negotiate with clients
- Knowledge of grid infrastructure-related land use regulations
- Knowledge of transactions and regulations related to land rights
- Knowledge of land use regulations related to grid infrastructure
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for large-scale construction
Qualifications and requirements:
Apply for this job
- Bachelor’s degree in civil/electrical engineering or related fields
- Experience with utility-scale renewable energy projects in the Asia Pacific region of at least 10 years
- Experience using renewable energy modelling tools like PVSyst