Formative Search is currently working with a leading Renewable Energy developer based in Taiwan that develops, builds, owns and operates utility-scale solar projects. They are currently looking for a Project Development Manager to join their business and become one of the pioneers of Geothermal power in Taiwan.
The ideal candidate must have a track record of successfully developing Geothermal projects across Asia.
- Conduct and lead feasibility studies and technical due diligence for geothermal projects in Taiwan.
- Conduct and lead site identification for areas that would be ideal for the development of a geothermal power plant.
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders regarding the status of the projects.
- Support the business development team during meetings with land owners, consultants, brokers, etc.
- Oversee project planning and execution
- A degree in engineering is required
- At least 8 years of renewable energy development experience with at least 1 full-cycle Geothermal project developed
- Must be willing to relocate to Taiwan