Formative Search has partnered with an International Renewable Energy Developer, to support the hiring of a Project Development Manager based in Hanoi. This company has extensive experience in the development of renewable energy projects and is looking to rapidly expand their team in South East Asia.
The ideal candidate must have prior experience with an international developer, overseeing the development of wind, solar and battery storage projects from project inception to COD.
- Identify and develop renewable energy projects consistent with the company goals and objectives
- Develop, maintain and promote the business case for each development project
- Deliver assigned tasks on time, budget and to agreed quality
- Negotiate and secure property agreements with landowners to provide appropriate rights to develop, construct and operate renewable energy facilities
- Secure all third-party consents necessary to build and operate renewable energy facilities
- Manage aspects of the grid connection process
- Coordinate the technical aspects of the due diligence process
- Degree in Engineering is required
- Must have at least 7 years of project development experience in the renewable energy industry.
- Knowledge of the renewable energy industry, policy and regulations
- Having solid experience working with related stakeholders in the energy sector of Vietnam
- Strong understanding of the development process
- Vietnamese and English fluency is a must.