Formative Search is working with an multi-national energy firm with an ambitious goal to build, own and operate over a gigawatt of Renewable Energy assets in South East Asia.
Our client is looking for a Project Engineer to join the business and oversee their Solar C&I project. The successful candidate must have prior experience executing a Solar PV project and is familiar solar PV design.
- Provide support on technical proposal, estimated project Size and costing
- Produce design drawing
- Develop design specification and functional requirements for projects.
- Complete system designs for PV projects
- Provide technical support during installation, testing and commissioning.
- Perform computer simulation of PV generation system performance
- Review and approve engineering drawing submissions.
- Ensuring the compliance with all the specifications and requirements
- Detailed building of Bill of Quantity, and costing
- Prepare tender documents
- A Degree in Engineering is preferred
- At least 4 years of working experience in the Solar PV industry
- Must be familiar with PVSyst and Design Engineering for Solar PV projects
- A good track record with Solar C&I projects