Formative Search is working with an multi-national energy firm with an ambitious goal to build, own and operate over a gigawatt of Renewable Energy assets in South East Asia.
Our client is looking for a Project Management Executive to join their business and oversee the entire project life-cycle, coordinating between the engineering team and external stakeholders of their Solar C&I projects. The successful candidate must have prior experience managing a Solar PV project and is familiar with statutory requirements in Malaysia.
- Manage a Solar PV project from site identification to financial close.
- Coordinate between engineering and construction team to identify constraints
- Plan and resolve potential issues
- Liaise with stakeholders and to address any issues raised by them
- Ensure all HSE requirements are adhered to
- Control project Costs and Budget, and review variation claims
- Ensure project is delivered on schedule
- Prepare internal and external reports.
- Support Business Development manager for a technical assessment during site visits.
- A Degree in Engineering is preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in the Solar PV industry, preferably with C&I projects
- Must have completed at least 2 Solar C&I projects
- Knowledge of PVSyst is required