Formative Search is working with one of the biggest global Energy providers. They specialize in providing complex C&I solar, Energy solutions for Industry (incl. energy efficiency and utilities AaS), Off-grid Energy solutions, Demand Side management, DCS, sustainable data centers. Currently they are searching for a Projects Director to join their team in SEA region. Projects Director is expected to plan, develop, and execute complex projects in South East Asia, as well as handle business development and budget planning.
- Source and maintain a pool of Construction Managers, Site Engineers and other PCT resources in collaboration with HR and head-hunters
- Manage the business development team during the development stage
- Recruit and set-up the PCT locally in collaboration with HR
- Ascertain a smooth handover between the BD team and PCT
- Organize all processes and update the Project Management Library in line with Group Policies: Quality Management System - Risk Management System - H&SE
- Support the PCTs with day-to-day management of the project when relevant
- Ensure all project stakeholders are focused on project objectives through an effective HSE program
- Update management and a customer with progress reports and other matters as required
- Master Degree in Thermal, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering
- Min 10+ years’ experience in project and contract management
- Solid understanding of Project Management process
- Strong legal, contractual and financial knowledge
- Self-starter with excellent presentation skills with constant attention to details
- Self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Local networks and government relationship management skills
- PMP certification will be advantageous
- Proficiency on MS office suite, AutoCAD, MS Project
- Periodic travel in SEA countries
- Fluent English is mandatory. Other languages like: Mandarin, Bahasa Melayu, Tagalog would be an advantage.
Interested candidates please apply or reach out directly to Alecia at email@example.com with your latest CV.