Job descriptionFormative Search has partnered up with a prominent player in the energy sector who is committed to sustainable practices and driving innovations in the industry. They are seeking a highly motivated and experienced professional to join their team as a Public Relations Manager for Net Zero.
You will play a key role in focusing on internal and external PR activities and corporate planning for the business. Working closely with the management team, you will be involved in market research, performance management, business planning and management of the local offices.
- Coordinate internal and external PR activities, collaborating with the PR Department in HQ as needed.
- Communicate with international conference/event organizers and attendees from the company to create presentation materials and manage logistics.
- Support market research for business strategy in various Asian countries.
- Assist in compiling KPI/Action Plans for each department and prepare reports for the Board of Directors.
- Contribute to establishing and managing local offices in collaboration with the Chief Strategy Officer and Deputy General Manager.
- Possess a higher education.
- More than 5 years of working experience in a PR department.
- Experience in energy/infrastructure or related companies would be advantageous.
- Strong planning and external communication skills.
- Analytical problem-solving skills.
- Possess outstanding organizational, presentation, verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to present complex issues and opportunities to be converted into actionable outcomes.
- Effective prioritization skills to manage competing deadlines.
- Highly driven, detail-oriented, and hard-working individual with high standards for self and others.