With the whole world driving to be more green and clean, the Asia Pacific region has begun a more serious approach to Sustainability, and there is no better time to be part of this movement. Formative Search is often recognised as Asia's top performing recruitment firm for the New Energies, Legal, and ESG markets, and we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Recruiter to lead our desk in Sustainable Finance.
What will a Senior Recruiter in Sustainable Finance be doing:
- Build a solid rapport with hiring managers and HR; leveraging those relationships to identify and understand hiring needs.
- Develop strategy for execution of searches, and deliver the right fit candidate profiles on time.
- Source prospective hires and maintain our passive candidate pipeline with frequent communication.
- Ability to find candidates through referrals, networking, cold call, and internet sourcing.
- Brainstorm and bring forward new strategies for connecting with new clients, and interviewing potential prospective talent.
- Work closely with the rest of the New Energies, Legal, and ESG team to generate new leads and co-operate on advancing relationships and hiring processes.
- Build trust with candidates and provide them with complete, accurate, and inspiring information about our clients and each position.
What does a Senior Recruiter in Sustainable Finance look like:
- 3+ years of recruiting experience, ideally in a well respected and high performing environment.
- Experience recruiting talent in the Energy industry experience is a plus, but a track record in Banking, Insurance, or Financial Services recruitment is equally ideal.
- Proven recruiting success, and a consistent performer, not a one-quarter wonder.
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships with candidates.
- Highly organized and personable with a whatever-it-takes attitude.
- Someone who is a real hustler and do what they need to do to make a profitable desk.
- Passionate about Sustainability, the Energy-Transition, and / or Climate.
Why work with us?
- Market leading uncapped commission.
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive.
- A high performing environment that breeds winners.
As the Senior Recruitment Consultant for Sustainable Finance, you will have the opportunity to work with an established team of professionals from various backgrounds and levels, who are all round good people. Our platform offers a truly enjoyable environment encouraging autonomy, creativity, entrepreneurial flair, a meritocracy, and all round good natured work-life balance.
Apply for this job