Formative Search, a growing recruitment agency, is hiring who can support the established New Energies in Singapore.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with an experienced team of recruitment consultants, recruiting for our diverse client base which includes Fortune 500 brands, Regional MNCs, all the way to Start-ups.
What will you in a Recruitment Researcher role?
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management
- Gauging chemistry of candidates for fit and motivation rather than simple sell a role
- Supporting consultants to deliver on specific search mandates
- Research, map and identify top talent in the market
- Attending both candidate and client meetings, initially alongside senior consultants
- Arrange interviews, ensuring candidates are fully briefed and providing regular communications and feedback
What are the job requirements for the Recruitment Researcher position?
- Drive to make things happen and hit your targets, even under pressure
- An entrepreneurial, professional approach and a commitment to self-development
- Strong problem-solving and lateral-thinking-skills- you deliver innovative solutions
- Self-starter with strong relationship building skills
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines, whilst being resilient and able to handle rejection
- Excellent team player with good communication skills
- Ambitious and determined to develop a rewarding career
Why work with Formative Search?
- A team-based culture that is respectful, fun and enriching
- Competitive salaries & market leading uncapped commission scheme
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Training & development programs with multiple career progression pathways
- Flexi-working and great incentives for performance
This is a great opportunity to work in the global Energy transition with a firm that has all the right relationships, branding and track record in this once in a century moment. If this sounds like the career move you want to make, contact Gilaine at firstname.lastname@example.org, with a summary about yourself and why you want this role.