Formative Search has been mandated on a new search for an APAC Director, with an established and renowned global leader in Environmental and Sustainability services, who is establishing a base in the region.
Our client has come to us with the goal of bringing someone on board who will expand their account base and ultimately their regional presence across Asia, based in the international hub of Singapore.
What will the Regional Director be doing?
- Create new business opportunities to grow the company’s business in South East Asia, and develop compelling proposals together with internal and external experts and consultants.
- Coordinate the offering process in terms of content and timeline, and provide inputs for the development of new tailor-made solutions.
- Negotiate and finalise deals with new and existing clients and further monetize these accounts.
- Coordinate deliverables with the implementation team, and meet and exceed clients' expectations.
- Represent the company brand in client meetings, at conferences and trade shows, and understand client needs, gather market intelligence, and identify industry trends.
- Build new and enhance established client relationships in South-East Asia.
What will the Regional Director look like?
- You should have at least a Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Science or another relevant discipline.
- Have at least 15 years of proven business development and sales experience, and ideally in the fields of environmental services, renewable energy, or sustainable development.
- Someone who can leverage their talents with innovative sustainability solutions and gain access to a broad client portfolio.
- Show an entrepreneurial mindset, with a sense of responsibility and willingness to take initiative.
- Strong track record in business development and key account management, with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent team spirit, humility, and be able to align with dedicated and enthusiastic people.
This challenging position requires an enthusiastic and dynamic sustainability professional with relevant experience in business development, sales and client relationship management. This opportunity is truly unique as it provides the individual the ability to work in a growing global company with a real commitment to sustainability and fighting climate change. Contact me at email@example.com if this is for you.