Formative Search has been exclusively mandated on a senior search for a Asia Regional Head of Sustainability with one of the globe's leading and longest standing climate and carbon advisories, with this role based in growing green hub of Singapore.
With Carbon Markets across the world having more importance in reaching a net-zero world, we are supporting our renowned client to bring in a sustainability and climate solutions leader who will help in enabling their clients to decarbonize, become carbon neutral, or start their ESG journey.
What will the Regional Head of Sustainability be doing?
- Lead and drive the solutions business in Asia by defining and implementing the regional go-to-market strategy
- Create new business opportunities to grow the company’s business across the Asia region, and develop compelling proposals together with internal and external experts and consultants.
- Coordinate the consulting and solutions process in terms of content and timeline, and provide inputs for the development of new tailor-made solutions.
- Oversee deliverables with the implementation team, and meet and exceed clients' expectations.
- Represent the company brand in client meetings, at conferences and trade shows, and understand client needs, gather market intelligence, and identify industry trends.
- Build new and enhance established client relationships across key players and markets that matter.
- Lead, develop and inspire the regional business development, key account management, marketing and solutions teams to ensure they deliver to their fullest potential.
What will the Regional Head of Sustainability look like?
- Have at least 15 years of proven business development and sales experience, and ideally in the fields of renewable energy, sustainable development and carbon markets.
- Someone who can leverage their talents with innovative sustainability solutions and gain access to a broad client portfolio.
- Experience in strategy development, execution, management and budget setting
- Show an entrepreneurial mind set, with a sense of responsibility and willingness to take initiative.
- Strong track record in business development and key account management, with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Genuine drive and desire to help solve one of the world’s biggest challenges in climate change with compelling, and commercially sound solutions.
- Excellent team spirit, humility, and be able to align with dedicated and enthusiastic people.
This challenging position requires an enthusiastic, senior, and dynamic sustainability professional with relevant experience in business development, sales and client relationship management. This opportunity is truly unique as it provides the individual the ability to work in a growing global company with a real commitment to sustainability and fighting climate change. Contact me at email@example.com if this is for you.