- Support our client in its global transformation journey to be a digital maritime player.
- Work closely with the strategy team and identify opportunities to grow exponentially the existing and future products across Japan.
- Support the annual strategic and business planning processes, including long range strategic planning and supporting budgeting processes from a strategy perspective.
- Develop disruptive growth initiatives to help our client attain a key leadership position in the industry.
- Support the strategy office in ad-hoc projects having strategic implications on our client’s future growth
- Regular weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting cadence to all key stakeholders, with a strong analytical approach and crisp communication style
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis and perform environmental scanning to support decision-making and drive business growth.
- Conduct industry research and monitor market trends to identify new growth or emerging opportunities in the Japanese landscape.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a global setting and with exposure to the APAC region.
- 2 - 3 years of experience in top tier consulting firm preferred and ideal to have an MBA.
- Speaks fluent Japanese and strong knowledge of doing business in Japan.
- Significant background in strategy and/or business development from a tech company or top tier management consulting firm.
- Understanding of the wider technology landscape, and with an interest in sustainability.
- Excellent communicator with superior written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication.
- Comfortable presenting to senior leadership and C-suite, with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate resources.
- Ability to engage with and influence internal stakeholders at every level
- Has a good solid understanding of either Shipping, Maritime or Supply Chain industry.
Our client will offer generous rewards, with a base salary that is competitive, and support employee wellbeing. Already they have some great talent on board and are committed to professional development to ensure new joiners have a career that keeps growing. If you think this is your next move and are passionate about decarbonizing the global maritime industry, apply with an updated profile at firstname.lastname@example.org.